What's Up Wednesday! December 2017


Last Whats Up Wednesday of 2017!! 
WHAT!?
WHERE DID THE YEAR GO!?

To read my past posts check them out here...

January 2017
February 2017
March 2017
April 2017
May 2017
June 2017
July 2017
August 2017
September 2017
October 2017 
November 2017

And to read last years What's Up Wednesday posts (along with all my other link-ups)click the Just For Fun page or go here!

Linking-up with: 
 The Larson Lingo 
Mix & Match Family 
Sheaffer Told Me To 


What we're eating this week…

 Lots of yummy holiday food!
My aunt makes the best fudge which I only get on Christmas Eve! Looking forward to that

There will also be a turkey in dinner there somewhere and probably a lot of going out to eat with visiting friends/family!  

What I'm reminiscing about…

This week last year I got engaged! Hard to believe it has been 1 full year and now we are only 4 months away from getting married!!

If you want to read all about our proposal you can check it out here!



 

 

What I'm loving…

All the Christmas merry and bright in my apartment!
You can check out our Holiday Home Tour here!
 





What we've been up to…

We sent out our Christmas Cards 

 




We went to our home towns Christmas Tree Lighting 

 

I wrote my first Day in a Life post



We explored Brooks Woodland Preserves 

 

We went to Cirque Du Soleil



And we got the first snowfall of the year!

 

 

What I'm dreading...

Packing up Christmas Decorations! 
It is always so depressing!

What I'm working on…

Since we have babies coming for friends and family in May, June and July of 2018... I am back on the baby blanket making trend!


What I'm exited about…

All things Christmas and New Years! Favorite week of the year!!


 
 
What I'm watching/reading…

Watching:

Survivor - Finally tonight!!! Wooo!



The Crown





Reading:

All of these awesome books in 2017! 
Check out my yearly book review here!



What I'm listening to…


1) Christmas Music 24/7 



2) For my podcast people - Cults 

 
What I'm doing this weekend…

Party Friday
Party Saturday
Lithuanian Christmas at my Grammys Saturday
Christmas day at Ryans Parents
Hosting a Brunch
Hosting a dinner
Working from home here and there


What I'm looking forward to next month…



My nieces baby shower 
My dads birthday
Puppy AND Bunny Sitting 

Happy Whats Up Wednesday!

Comments

Popular Posts