What's Up Wednesday! February 2017


Last year I participated in the monthly link-up What's Up Wednesday and it was one of my favorite posts to do each month! So of course I decided to continue with it for 2017!

To read my January Post go here!


And to read last years What's Up Wednesday posts (along with all my other link-ups)go here!

Linking-up with: 
 The Larson Lingo 
Mix & Match Family 
Sheaffer Told Me To 


What we're eating this week…

This week I tried out Mix and Match Mama's Spinach Pesto Baked Tacos! SO YUMMY! This is part of my year of cooking through Eat's cookbook challenge! February review coming soon!

  

What I'm reminiscing about…

A couple weeks ago Ryan's sister and brother-in-law came to Louisiana and we took them to Oak Alley Plantation. The funny part is... Ryan and I wore the SAME outfits from when my sister was visiting and we took her to the same plantation!! How funny and random is that!?

Apparently we have a favorite spot to take visitors and a favorite outfit to wear there! 


Two WEEKS ago... 



Two YEARS ago... 



What I'm loving…

My valentines day flowers this year were lilies and they just bloomed. They are soo beautiful and smell amazing! I just love them!




What we've been up to…


Got sick and watched the Superbowl! Check that out here!





I surprised Ryan for his birthday! Check that out here!





We celebrated Valentines day! Check that out here!



  And I went to a bridal show! Check that out here!


 

What I'm dreading...

My phone keeps freezing. Which isn't good news. I am dreading taking it to get fixed and how much $$$ it will cost! Urg!

What I'm working on…


I have a couple friends who are in the process of building their first house and I want to make them wreaths as housewarming gifts! I will probably be crafting this the next couple of weeks! 

You can check out some of my homemade wreaths here

 

My Mardi Gras wreath currently hanging on our front door!


What I'm exited about…

I am really excited for this summer! This is the first summer in 3 years where we haven't had any weddings to go to... which means lots of free weekends! I am SURE we will have many adventures - I can't wait! 
 
What I'm watching/reading…

Watching:

Confession: this time of year I watch way too many shows... and I am currently behind on all of them! Some favorites include: 







I am also watching the Bachelor but am SO over this season. I don't like Nick at all and I'm tempted to just give up watching this season. I don't think he is in it for the right reasons and just for the celebrity of it all... urg. Don't get me started! 

Reading:

I am re-reading the Fifty Shades of Grey books. Why? Not really sure. I didn't really remember the plot line and wanted a refresher before seeing the new movie.


What I'm listening to…


New favorite song right now: Say You Wont Let Go by James Arthur
So romantic! If it didn't have that one-line about throwing up I would really consider this as our First Dance song for our wedding!





What I'm wearing…

I just bought these two new dresses from Charming Charlie and LOVE them! 



Marlee Shift Dress 
(Love this with a skinny belt- I needed a new little black dress!)



Naughts Striped Ruffle Dress

(This is probably going to be my favorite dress this summer! Looks cute on and off shoulder!)

What I'm doing this weekend…


All things Mardi Gras! We are celebrating the Spanish Town Mardi Gras Parade on Saturday and then Monday celebrating the Krewe of Orpheus Ball and Parade in New Orleans!




What I'm looking forward to next month…


BIG THINGS!!! 
I am not ready to reveal them quite yet on the blog but in the next couple weeks some big news will be shared!

Comments

  1. Hey, everything looks so nice. I am glad that everyone had a wonderful time. Those dresses are also looking fabulous. I would love to have such a black dress for my friends’ engagement party. She will host the outdoor black and white themed bash at the domestic Seattle venues.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts