Friday Favorites (2.17.17)


What a week!
Filled with surprises, love and birthdays! 

And like every Friday - I am linking up with Grace and LoveA Little Bit of Everything, & Momfessionals  to share my favorites from the week!

 

This week we celebrated Valentines Day! We had a low-key dinner night and a night where we went out! A little bit of everything! The best part was getting to spend some quality time with Ryan! You can read about how we celebrated here!


And on the topic of Valentines Day... this was the image I sent my girlfriends! Thought it was super cute!

 


Another big time favorite for the week was definitely surprising Ryan with a visit from his sister and brother-in-law! I still can't believe we pulled it off! You can read the entire surprise and all the fun stuff we did over the weekend here!




Did you guys see that American Girl Doll released it's first boy doll?! How awesome is that! I have always thought the brand would make a killing if they had dolls for boys! Ryan said he would of totally gotten one of these when he was little because he had two older sisters and was always jealous of their American Girl Dolls - he wanted to be just like him!

So meet Logan!
You can read about the new boy dolls here!



I have found myself behind this car a couple of times on my morning commute and have seen this bumper sticker and smile every time! I finally was in a stopped and safe situation to take a picture of it! If you can't read it - it says "Eat Right Exercise Regularly Die Anyway... So Enjoy!"



My last and ultimate favorite for the week is that today is Ryan's birthday! We have been celebrating all week but today is the official day!

Happy Birthday Babe!!


Comments

Popular Posts