Friday Favorites (2.3.17)

 
This week kicked my butt because I was so darn sick! 1 shot of steroids and some antibiotics later hopefully I will start to feel better this weekend.

Every Friday I am linking up with Grace and LoveA Little Bit of Everything, & Momfessionals  to share my favorites from the week!

 

My friend Anika is doing this face-paint series and they are INCREDIBLE.

 



You can check out all of her amazing artwork on Instagram @anika.nyman
Photos by her dad (also friend) Mike Nyman with Mike Nyman Photography (my wedding photographer)!! 


My next favorite was finishing Winter Street and Winter Stroll by Elin Hilderbrand! I reviewed the first two books of the series here and here! Book 3 coming soon!



Another favorite for the week (and possibly of the year) is AAA. The Christmas before I moved to Louisiana my dad gifted me with a year of AAA and it was probably the best gift he has ever gotten me! Since that Christmas I have renewed it and upped my membership to be a GOLD member and it has saved my butt countless times! Locked keys in the car? Check. Broken down on the highway? Check. When Ryan's battery died this weekend? They came and replaced it in under an hour! I cant speak more highly of the program!!! I <3 AAA!!



Another favorite is my poor chubby bunny. Ryan told me not to post this picture... he said I was fat shaming Willow... it's not fat... he is just fluffy! LOL That poor shelf is barely holding on for dear life!



And my last favorite is this surprise I got in the mail this week! A girlfriend who got married this past December sent me this book which has been passed down between a couple brides! So thoughtful!! I am ALL about saving some money and hopefully I pick up some great tips!

 

This weekend  should be relatively relaxing and next weekend is going to be huge! Can't wait to share that with you all but for now it has to be very hush hush!

Comments

  1. Those face paintings are amazing. Your friend's got some serious skill.
    Hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts