Ornament Favorites

Every year here on the blog I like to share a couple of my favorite ornaments!
Ryan and I collect ornaments from places we travel to and every year when we hang them on the tree it brings a flood of reminiscing to us. 

I got this ornament made of us from when we backpacked through Europe. We were in Florence, Italy at the time and there was this old church covered in flowers. It is one of my favorite photos from our trip! 

 

A new addition to our tree this year is this glass hand painted ornament from Nantucket. We LOVED Nantucket and I hope to make it a tradition to go every couple of years.


Before we left Louisiana we made sure to pick up a Louisiana ornament. We found this little wooden one and it was perfect! Louisiana is always going to hold a special place in our heart and I love having it represented on our Christmas tree.

 

I got this JOY one from my bridesmaids at my Bachelorette party this past summer. I love that they know how much I love Christmas! 

 

We also have a handful of sentimental ornaments. 

This is part of the first tree Ryan and I ever got together!

 

We got this one from Ryan's parents this year and it is the cutest thing. It is a little car Ryan used as a coat zipper when he was two. So cute!


Lithuanian tradition calls for straw ornaments. My grammy's twist on that is to use plastic straws and she makes all of her own! I have a couple from her tucked in the tree!


(this is what her tree looks like) 

  

And an honorable mention...


What a stud! 

Do you have any favorite ornaments?!

Comments

Popular Posts