Christmas Card 2017

Today I am linking up with Victoria Strader & Sarah Shaneyfelt for their Most Wonderful Time of the Year Linkup!  

Today's theme is Christmas Card!

Before I share this years Christmas Card... let's revisit some Christmas Cards from years past!

2014


2015


2016

 

2017


Nantucket was one of our favorite trips of the year and I love this photo of Ryan and I! We both love all things nautical and it felt fitting since 2017 was the year we moved back to Massachusetts!

 

 Sadly Willow is not in the photo this year... but I promise to try and include him next year!!
Come back tomorrow for a Holiday Home Tour! Get ready for a ton of twinkle lights and tree pics!


Comments

  1. I love when a vacation photo can double for my Christmas card photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how meaningful your card's picture is this year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! And what a perfect picture to commemorate your move.

    Lovelylatteblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts