Holiday Home Tour

This week I am linking up with Victoria Strader & Sarah Shaneyfelt for their Most Wonderful Time of the Year Linkup!  

Today's theme is Holiday Home Tour!

Aka I get to show off my ridiculous amount of twinkle lights!

Come on in!

You enter my apartment through the living room... 

 

And are immediately greeted by our Christmas Tree!

 



 

On our coffee table we have a wooden reindeer that we named Charlie 

 

We have our nativity on one of our end tables with pine a red berries



We do not have a fireplace mantle so we use our TV stand to hang out stockings!

 

Some freshly picked holly on top, a bowl of ornaments in the middle and some fall garland I decided to keep out through the winter 

 

These velvet stockings are from Things Remembered.
I ordered them the first year Ryan and I moved in together!
Looks like there is a present sticking out!

 

Of course Willow has his own little stocking too!



To the left of the TV stand is our DVD case which has our nutcracker and our super technicolor fiber optic mini tree. This tree changes colors and I love how Christmas tacky it is! lol! 



I have a thing where I like to keep the best wreaths inside the apartment so that we can enjoy them all the time. This one I have hanging on our doorway to the spare bedroom is great because we can see it from the living room and the kitchen!

 

Moving into the Kitchen we have a little holly in front of one of our favorite snowy pictures!
Pictured: Us in front of the Matterhorn in Zermatt Switzerland!



Some cheery hand towels on the oven (Home Goods)

 

Our refrigerator is a little weird and you can see all three sides of it... so one side we have all of our picture holiday cards and the other side we have a snowman! 



 

The kitchen is also super festive with the lights off! The big white lights we leave up all year but add the garland and twinkle lights to the cabinets at Christmas time!



And if you stand just right you can see the twinkle lights from the kitchen into the dining room!



Table set up: Table cloths, plates and centerpiece all Home Goods.
Silver candle stands from my Grammy! Love a good family heirloom!





We got this Merry and Bright sign from a craft fair in town.



We have this table in the dining room and I tried to give it some festive cheer!

 



Nothing beats real holly!





Using this Spode serving dish for our non-picture cards!

 

The bathroom has these simple hand towels



And our bedroom has our flannel bunny sheets!

 

 So there you have it! Our little apartment in the middle of Massachusetts full of as much Christmas cheer as I could pack into it! I hope that this time next year we will be looking or already in a house but for now I love our little Home Sweet Home!



Come back tomorrow for one of my favorite Holiday desserts!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts