Friday Favorites (12.8.17)






Our biggest Black Friday score was ordering our wedding invitations! They came in this week and I LOVE them! Here is a sneak peak!



I love how cheery my little desk area at work is! I picked up this little tree at Home Goods and the little ornaments from CVS. The tree paired with the twinkle lights all over the place make it very cheerful!



We also recently got our first wedding present!!! 
It is really starting to feel real! 
Less then 5 months to go!




I have really loved participating in The Most Wonderful Time of the Year Linkup! 
If you missed any of this weeks posts you can check them out here: 
 
 
Next week we will be sharing fun things like our holiday cards, home tours and holiday recipes! 

Just 4 Favorites this week!

Tonight I have a sorority family holiday dinner and over the weekend there is a lot of fun scheduled!

Happy Weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts