Friday Favorites (12.22.17)





My number one love this week... blankets and space heaters.
This is me every night before bed - 5 blankets, bunny flannel sheets, space heater on blast and a little room to breath!


My girlfriend texted me this week that her brand new puppy attacked my Christmas Card. She sent me a picture and it had me smiling all day. #PuppyProblems 

(I have the photo but since it has my address on it - not going to post it here)


One of Ryan's early Christmas presents was to go to our favorite podcast's live show. We got obsessed with Up and Vanished back when we lived in Louisiana and it was really cool to see the hosts in person!

 

If you are looking for a good podcast - this one is awesome!

 


This time of the year always makes me think of my Grammy's couch. Yup her couch. Every year growing up we had to take a picture on this couch with all my cousins and I love looking back at these pictures to see how much we have changed (or stayed the same)!


 

And to wrap up this week... I loved my year in review from yesterday! Crazy to thing that this time last year we were in Louisiana, Ryan hadn't proposed yet, and we had no clue we were moving to Massachusetts!

You can check out our crazy year here!



Next week I will be off Blogging to spend time with friends and family!
Thank you all for sharing this little space with me. I appreciate you more then you know!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year
 Love, Nikki at Shooshanigans


Comments

Popular Posts