Christmas Wish List

For the next two weeks I am linking up with Victoria Strader & Sarah Shaneyfelt for their seasonal link-up The Most Wonderful Time of the Year where we will be sharing all things Merry & Bright! 

Today's Post is Christmas Wish List

And to be completely honest with you... I had this AWESOME post all written up and 15 minutes before bed last night I accidently deleted it #BloggerStuggle... so I am am going to try and re-write as much of it as I can remember (but sorry if it feels kind of thrown together). 

Gifts for Ryan
Ryan and I are both Dan Brown fans! His new book Origins will definitely be under our tree!


We also really love playing board games. Pandemic was recommended to us and will be a new addition to our game collection! 



His big present this year was a new Ski helmet. He picked it out himself because honestly I have zero clue about all things skiing. Disclaimer - the ski helmet pictured below is just from google!



For Us!

We try and get ourselves one big present every Christmas and this year it is a GoPro Hero 6! Definitely wasn't a cheap gift but we already have big plans to use it at our wedding, snorkeling on our honeymoon and for home videos throughout the years!


For Me 

Last Tuesday I went into great detail on the things I was hoping to get for Christmas!

My gift from Ryan is this sign from T&P Designs



 I also realllly need some slippers and PJs for Christmas! 
For slippers I really like the boot style. 

 

Something like this

For PJs I really like sets for the cold weather. My girlfriends and I decided this year we are going to do a PJ swap and I am so excited about it!


Love these and these

For My Parents 

This year I got them Ancestry DNA kits! This will be extra cool for my dad because he doesn't really know much about his biological father. This is also a sneaky gift for myself!!



 For Yankee Swap Gifts 

For swap gifts this year we are doing Amazon Echos! We have one and LOVE it! We ask Alexia every morning for the weather and the news. I also love coming home from work and asking her to put on Christmas music! They are also only 30$ right now which is perfect for swaps!



So there you have it! My Christmas lists for family, friends and a little bit for myself!
Come back tomorrow for all things Holiday Entertaining!

Comments

  1. The PJ swap is a great idea!! That sounds so fun! And I wish my husband would agree to do a gift together, but he enjoys opening up presents on Christmas morning because he's a kid haha! Maybe one day he'll see it the way I do! Thanks for linking up with us! Can't wait to check back tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for linking up with us! You have so many sweet things picked out for everyone.. one of our good friends is a major game junkie and he says Pandemic is amazing! XO

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts