Book Review 2017

In 2017 I read 12 books. One of my goals this year was to read 20 books (and beat my 18 book record from 2016) but it just didn't happen. Though I didn't make that goal, I did still read one book a month and that isn't too shabby either! This was the year of Elin Hilderbrand. I discovered her for the first time last year and this year I have been working through a bunch of her books. 

Favorite
I really loved the Winter Series. I love big families and a good family drama. This series gave all of that plus some. I found myself totally invested in the lives of the main characters and was really bummed to hear the series is over. I can see myself picking up these books up every couple years around the holidays.

Least Favorite:
Summerland. It was just so damn sad! I kept waiting for it to get happier and it really never did

To read all my book reviews from 2017 check them out here!    


2017 

The Identicals - Elin Hilderbrand
Castaways - Elin Hilderbrand (finishing this one up so no review yet) 

 

I also read some awesome books in 2016! You can check them out here!

Comments

Popular Posts