Winter Solstice

 

For all my readers out there - I devoured Winter Solstice this past weekend! Now for those of you that have not read her first three books in the series... stop reading this post now and go order yourself book 1 (Winter Street)! 

Reviews for books 1-3 here: 


I found the book to be predictable but in a good way. This is year 4 following the Quinn family and you can't help but become emotionally attached. I was in bed with Ryan when I finished this last book, I turned to him and just started crying. Without giving anything away, this book was more emotional then the other ones (obviously... I am not sure the last time I read a book that made me cry). 

Book Overview:

It's been too long since the entire Quinn family has been able to celebrate the holidays under the same roof, but that's about to change. With Bart back safe and sound from Afghanistan, the Quinns are preparing for a holiday more joyous than any they've experienced in years. And Bart's safe return isn't the family's only good news: Kevin is enjoying married life with Isabelle; Patrick is getting back on his feet after paying his debt to society; Ava thinks she's finally found the love of her life; and Kelly is thrilled to see his family reunited at last. But it just wouldn't be a Quinn family gathering if things went smoothly. A celebration of everything we love--and some of the things we endure--about the holidays, WINTER SOLSTICE is Elin Hilderbrand at her festive best.   

So here is the thing - I really want there to be another Winter book. Like really bad. The ending just left me sad and I want more. My plea to Elin Hilderbrand is to make another! 

Up next on my reading list is an EOS management book my boss wants me to read... eh. Not looking forward to it!

 

Comments

Popular Posts