Friday Favorites (10.27.17)


  

This has been a stressful week at work and I am SO ready for the weekend!



I can't believe how fast October is flying by! We have been trying to enjoy as many fall activities as possible! If you missed Monday and Tuesdays posts you can check them out below: 
 
If you live in New England you NEED to check out the Jack-O-Lantern Spectacular in Providence, Rhode Island! I have never seen more impressive pumpkin carving then this! Check that post out here!

 
We have also been going on a lot of walks in the woods enjoying the gorgeous bright colors. 
 
  
 
 
 
The colors of fall are definitely a favorite!



Lauren from Maple Holistics reached out to me and wanted to know if I was interested in trying out their Tea Tree Oil Shampoo and I was like YES! I love soaps and shampoos and she sold me when she told me they were all-natural. It got delivered on Wednesday and my first reaction was this smells amazing!  The three main ingredients are Tea Tree, Lavender and Rosemary... so of course it smelt awesome!



I left the shampoo in the bathroom and just 30 minutes later - Ryan comes out of the shower and he goes: how does my hair smell?! I think he was trying to make me jealous that he beat me to the new shampoo first... but honestly the answer was so good!



I haven't used it long enough to check out how it works long-term but so far we both really like it. You had me at first scent!

If you are interested in trying it out - they have a free sample program where you can request one of their shampoos or conditioners for free! #WhoDoesntLoveFree?!


And speaking of things that smell amazing... my office did Waffle Wednesday this week. We had breakfast waffles with a bunch of fruit and then after lunch we had dessert waffles with icecream and nutella... you better believe I went for a run after work!




This past week I have become super obsessed with the TV show Reign. I am not sure what TV station it started on but I have been watching it on Netflix. My sister told me forever ago that I needed to watch this show and then I accidentally messed up and thought she meant The Crown (which was also amazing) so it took me a while to realize she actually meant Reign. It is about Mary, Queen of Scotts and her time in power... but with a modern feel/drama.


 

And to wrap up the week... I was hanging out with Ryan and Willow in our bedroom and Willow decided he needed to be on top of our big pillows. He was cracking us up with his King of the Bed attitude.





Love this fluffernutter!

This weekend we are doing a Leukemia walk and working on our wedding registries!

Have a great last weekend of October!




Comments

Popular Posts