Red Sox 2017

The company that I work at celebrated 5 years at the end of September and to celebrate the occasion we went to a Red Sox game at Fenway Stadium!! 

It was a pretty sweet set-up! We were private party event and had the entire area under the big Coca Cola sign to ourselves. 

 


 

For the first hour we had an open bar, food spread and ice cream! There was classic game day food such as hotdogs and classier foods (lobster rolls). All really yummy! The icecream was served in little Red Sox caps! 



 

I didn't have a picture of the icecream... because I ate it so quick lol... but you get the idea!

We all got to bring plus ones and I brought my man and he loved it!

 

 

  

 

Some happy coworkers!!


The highlight of the night was that I ended up on the Jumbotron! My 7 seconds of fame.


The video is hilarious. 
You have to check it out on Instagram: nikoleconnor



It was the Dance Off segment and they were playing the song Gasolina and what did I do when I realized I was on the Jumbotron?? I did the YMCA. LOL... what a random response!! Seriously - go check out the video! It still makes me laugh every time I watch it!

One of my sorority sisters who happened to be at the same game thought it would be funny to videotape the Dance off segment and when she recognized me she sent me the video!! So awesome to have! 

Such a fun a event! I was telling Ryan after the game it felt like one of the first real New England-y things that we have done since we moved back back to Massachusetts! 

Feels good to be home.


Comments

Popular Posts