Fall Decor 2017

I have always been team "Fall Decor" over team "Halloween Decorations." And for this... I blame my mother. My birthday is October 14th (this weekend!!) and growing up I had Halloween birthdays every. single. year. As an adult I am sort of eh on Halloween. So come October 1st give me all the leaves, pumpkins and burlap but you will not see any ghosts or boos in my home! This will probably change when I have kids and Halloween becomes exciting again... who knows!! 

 

(I know this isn't a picture of fall decorations but I couldn't resist posting this beautiful picture of the poison ivy growing up the tree outside my apartment... fall is here in Massachusetts!)

On that note... here are this years fall decorations! 
5 years, 5 apartments... all the same decorations! 

A little pumpkin hanging out on top of my favorite cookbooks!


And the softest dish towels from Home Goods!
Happy Harvest!


The dining area is where my two tier stand is these days. Covered in pumpkins, pine cones and other little fall potpourri.



I have had this table runner since college and it used to be out all year round but the past couple years I have saved it for fall. Those flowers/grass are from a baby shower a week ago - can't believe how well they are holding up!  

 

The garland on the bookshelves was from an after season sale at Michaels. You could easily make something similar with some scrap fabric.


We also have this picture up all year round but this time of year it really pops!

 

In our living room I have a wreath on the inside of the door... so that I can enjoy it! I don't think anyone really sees it or enjoys it living in an apartment so this way I get to every day!

 

A couple fun colored gourds and a fantastic Apple Bourbon candle!


 

On our TV stand I have this cute little stuffed pumpkin and some fall pine garland. 



Come Christmas I plan to leave this garland out and add a couple brightly colored ornaments!

So that's it! Love the little touches of decor! Christmas is right around the corner and I cannot wait!! 


Comments

  1. Your decor is very pretty, especially the wreath. Happy birthday tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts