Want, Need, Wear, Read


I am way overdue for a Show and Tell Tuesday! 

This weeks prompt is: Want, Need, Wear, Read
Show and tell us about gifts for you that fall into the categories want, need, wear & read

Want

For years I have been in love with the quote, "Where you invest your love, you invest your life." It is sort of my life motto and wanted that represented in my home somehow.  


I found an Etsy page which had the farmhouse style I wanted and reached out for a personalization. Taylor from T&P Designs was awesome to work with and made sure I was involved with every step of the process to make sure it was exactly what I wanted. The sign got delivered this week and I am soooo happy with it! This is one of my Christmas presents from Ryan and he is in love with it too!

 

I was also excited that she featured the sign on her Instagram account! 

  
 
Need

 I realllly need some slippers and PJs for Christmas! 
For slippers I really like the boot style. 

 

Something like this

For PJs I really like sets for the cold weather. My girlfriends and I decided this year we are going to do a PJ swap and I am so excited about it!


Love these and these

Wear

In the winter you can never have enough flannel, cardigans and scarves!  Here are some of my favorite Pinterest winter style finds

 

Read 

The number one book on my to-read list right now is  Dan Brown's Origin. Ryan loves Dan Brown too and I got it for him for Christmas! I hope he reads it quickly so I can read it after him!



Happy Show and Tell Tuesday! 
Come by tomorrow to hear all about my first Christmas Tree cutting experience!

Comments

  1. A PJ swap is a great idea!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sign looks great!! What a nice quote too. I'm all about cozy items this year too - and I have a vest coming in the mail that I'm excited about. How fun your friends are doing a PJ swap. I like that idea.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts