What's Up Wednesday! July 2017


To read my January WUW post go here!

To read my February WUW post go here
To read my March WUW post go here
To read my April WUW post go here
To read my May WUW post go here
To read my June WUW post go here!

And to read last years What's Up Wednesday posts (along with all my other link-ups)go here!

Linking-up with: 
 The Larson Lingo 
Mix & Match Family 
Sheaffer Told Me To 


What we're eating this week…

One of my favorite comfort food meals to make is hamburger mac & cheese. The temperature dropped quite a bit this week and it felt like a perfect time to make some! Basically you cook ground beef with some taco seasoning, mix it with some homemade creamy mac and cheese and throw some peas in the mix! Bake it with breadcrumbs on top for 15min and bam! Yummy dinner! So basically we are eating that all week!

What I'm reminiscing about…

We got our engagement photos back this week and looking at them had me thinking about our engagement. I love being engaged! Trying to soak it all up because I know it will fly by!



And if you want to read about our engagement you can check that out... here!

What I'm loving…

My new Cape Cod Bracelet! I got one 4th of July weekend on the Cape and I haven't taken it off since! 


Looks pretty cute paired with my Charming Charlies watch!


What we've been up to…

This has been a fun month!! 

Posted about my Bachelorette Party here and here

 

Went to Nantucket, MA for the first time... and FELL IN LOVE  

 

Did a lot of kayaking 

 

Played in a Wiffleball Tournament

 

And went to my best friends baby shower

 

What I'm dreading...

I have a work meeting in Boston on Friday and if you have ever had to drive through Boston in morning commute traffic you will understand why I am dreading it!! Yikes!

What I'm working on…

My future nieces baby blanket! 

It is a sea shell pattern and adorable- no pictures until it is done!!


What I'm exited about…

I am excited to order our Save the Dates and get them out in the mail! I can't wait to share our engagement photos with you all! So many good ones! Shout out to Mike Nyman Photography! Here is a sneak peak... 


 
What I'm watching/reading…

Watching:

Ryan and I randomly got obsessed with Anne with an E on Netflix. It is so adorable and good! I really recommend it to anyone preteen and above.



Reading:

In the middle of The Good Girl. Really good! I'm about half way through and not really sure where it is going but I'm excited to find out!


What I'm listening to…

Ryan and I also recently got super addicted to the podcast Up and Vanished. If you, like me, spend a lot of time in the car commuting (or just want something awesome to listen to)... I really recommend it! Suspenseful, exciting, mysterious and fun to listen to!



What I'm wearing…

My new purse! Got it from TJ Maxx and I'm really happy with it!




What I'm doing this weekend…

0 plans! 
And that is extremely satisfying! 
I am looking forward to sleeping in and playing the weekend by ear!


What I'm looking forward to next month…

 Hopefully enjoying a couple more beach weekends and enjoying the end of summer!

Happy What's Up Wednesday!

Comments

  1. Congrats. Love the bracelet too.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts