Friday Favorites (7.21.17)



Happy Friday!!
This was a great week for favorites!



 

First off... I have been looking for a two tiered stand for over a year now. Every time I go to HomeGoods I check to see if there is one I like and this week I finally found exactly what I was looking for!! My only complaint is that it is a little small but I am already obsessed with it!! Can't wait to seasonally decorate with it!

 



Speaking of purchases... my work bag fell apart and I had to get a new one. I got this Nine West bag from TJ Maxx and so far I am happy with it. I was kind of rushed to buy the bag since mine had some big holes but I am glad I stumbled across this one!



Has a good spot on my desk already!

 

Another favorite for the week is that Game of Thrones is back!!! What did you guys think of the premier!? I was satisfied and felt like it was a great set-up for the season!





And speaking of entertainment - I watched Moana for the first time this week and I am OBSESSED with the soundtrack!! I may have had it on repeat at work and was jamming along all day yesterday.. "I am Moanaaaaaa!"



 

My last favorite for the week is totally this weekend and it hasn't even happened yet!! I have a memorial Wiffle Ball Tournament all day tomorrow and my best friends baby shower on Sunday!! <3

Have a great weekend everyone!!


Comments

  1. I love your tiered stand! And yes, the Moana soundtrack is fantastic! My kids insist on listening to it in the car like 90% of the time. I don't mind. :) Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Moana and the soundtrack too. Last school year my students would belt out the songs at the top of their lungs. My kids love it too. I love that tiered stand. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts