Engagement Photos!

A couple weeks ago Ryan and I had our engagement photos done and we just got them back!! We did a couple of them at Worcester Polytechnic Institute - our college where we met and where Ryan proposed (you can read about our proposal story here) and some at Moore State Park - where we plan to take our wedding day photos! Sort of a beginning and end of our time engaged! 

So this post is mostly just a photo blast of my favorites from our engagement shoot! Shout out to Mike Nyman Photography for doing a fantastic job! 


 

This is the bridge I sat on right before Ryan proposed! He proposed in that building to the left. 

 

 

 

 

 

 


This picture above is one of my FAVORITES!!


And for some reason this one (above) is my dad's favorite haha!





At this point we went to Moore State Park and did some photos there! I had told our photographer I really wanted some pictures on a wooded path and this park was PERFECT for my vision... you will see why! 




We took only a few pictures in this field because we were scared of getting tics but I really wish we took a couple more... I am not a huge fan of this picture but the scenery was too perfect not to share


This path right here was my vision!! I loveee the how it was engulfed in trees. The green was so perfect! 



One of these pictures is our Save The Date... can you take a guess which one!?

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts