Bachelorette Party! Part 1!

June 23rd to June 25th was my Bachelorette Party Weekend! My wedding is still 10 months away so why so early you ask?! Well I have two pregnant bridesmaids and I asked them whether they would prefer to have it pre or post baby and they both voted for "pre" since it is much easier to leave for a weekend while still pregnant as opposed when you have a little baby. So 10 months early it is!

How cute are these invites my sister made?!

 

So on June 23rd we were off! 
My sister-in-law (one of my pregnant bridesmaids) picked me up from work at 1:30pm on the Friday (woo half day of work) and we made our way to Cape Cod! 

  

If you have never been to Cape Cod before - there are some super obvious ways to know you are there! First off is this sign...


Then there is the ride over the Bourne or Sagamore Bridges (we rode over the Bourne Bridge)



And then once you are over the bridge there are the Cape Cod hedges!
Side note: who thought it was a good idea to put those yellow and black arrows right in front of the hedges!?

 

Oh and of course there are the Cape style homes/buildings. All so cute!! 


My two maids of honor were still decorating the house we had rented so we killed some time and went on a hunt for some local seafood!  

We found this place called the Raw Bar which was right on the water. 



So excited to get some local seafood! I didn't eat since there was going to be food at the beach house when we got there but it was great hanging out watching the boats on the water1




Had to get a picture with the sexy pirate on our way out! 

When we got to the house it was sooo cute! Right on the water with the BEST view and my sister had made the cutest decorations!


 

 

 

 

These are the thoughts I imagine going on in this picture!

Me: So excited!
My sister (behind me MOH): What the heck are you doing Nikole?
My best friend (pregnant MOH): Guys I'm trying to cook dinner here!

The best part has to be the private beach!! Once you leave the back of the house there is this adorable path that leads right out to the water!

 


 

We were supposed to get a big storm the next morning so the wind was really strong and the clouds were rolling in!




Can't you tell how windy it was?! #CrazyHair

We settled in with a fantastic taco mac & cheese!


 

YUM 

After dinner my sister had coordinated 3 ice breaker games: 

Game 1: "Put a ring on it" -  She had a bowl of gummy lifesavers and everybody got a chopstick. We had one minute to get as many lifesavers on the chopstick as we could - oh and you could only use your mouth! HILARIOUS



My girlfriend Jesi was strangely skilled at this!

Game 2: For this game everyone got a lipstick and a piece of paper. My sister would name something and we would have to draw a picture with the lipstick ... again with your mouth lol


 

Game 3: The last game actually involved Ryan! My sister had sent him a whole bunch of trivia questions and he sent his answers to her before the Bachelorette party. Then my sister would ask the group the questions and you would get a point if you got Ryan's answer! For the record I got only 50% right!! Some of the questions were super vague lol (at least that's what I'll keep telling myself). 

After games we did presents! 


 


My sister had gotten everyone anchor bags with a towel, tumbler and some candy! 







After the group opened their presents - I opened mine! 
(Warning - PG13/R rated lingerie ahead)



 

This picture cracks me up!!! 

My loot! Everything from super sexy - to a eeyore nightgown! Totally across the board and I love it!


At this point we just hung out and caught up the rest of the night! 

Come back tomorrow for part 2 shenanigans... or our wedding hashtag... #Shooshanigans! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts