Friday Favorites (7.7.17)



I have had the busiest couple of weeks! I was in the Cape for my Bachelorette Party, in Houston for work, then back to the Cape/Nantucket for 4th of July! So this is more like a 2 week Friday Favorites since I missed last weeks!




Obviously my Bachelorette party!!!
Love all these girls!!


You can read all about it here!!
Part 1
Part 2



Lighthouses!!
I have always loved lighthouses! This past weekend we were all over the place and saw 8 lighthouses!! So many! Definitely a favorite! 




 

And on that note... we LOVE Nantucket!!!! We day tripped there on Sunday and it was amazing. I want to live there!!! I will share more about the trip next week... but here are some sneak peaks!




Ahhhh Elin Hilderbrand!





I really liked this Time magazine cover with the Game of Throne cast! Only 1 more week!!!!

 

 And to end this on a sweet note... I loved this Cinnamon bun crepe I got when on my work trip in Houston! It was sooo yummy!



It has been a BUSY two weeks so this weekend I am hoping to lay low and relax.

Happy Friday Y'all!

Comments

  1. I love the light houses. How pretty. We are counting down the days until G.O.T. around here. The trailers look really good. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts