Friday Favorites (7.28.17)



Happy Friday!!
And hello free weekend!
Zero plans and this is the first time in what feels like forever since that has happened!
Can't wait to just hang with Ryan and have a nice spontaneous weekend.


 

My first favorite for the week is an easy one! My best friend bought a house in the town I live in and is going to be living only a couple miles away! I AM SO EXCITED. I am even more excited that her baby is due right before the move so I will be able to see them all the time!

We drove by their new house a couple times already... Ryan and I are both really excited!




My next favorite (and a close second) is this post card I got from my goddaughter this week. She is 9 and hilarious.



 

Don't worry Julia - I told Ryan that he is crazy!!! LOL 

 

My poor fluffy bunny Willow is super tactile sensitive and due to his furry feet he can't really walk on our hardwood floors. He is usually isolated to his carpet island but was feeling brave the other day and made it to my work laptop bag. He got himself there and got stuck not wanting to go back on the wood so I had to go save him. It is definitely a favorite of mine all the mischief he gets into!




Another favorite is how all of my friends and family associate everything Louisiana with Ryan and I. My coworker saw this in a magazine and saved it for me! It is a road trip in western Louisiana and surprisingly I have done 3 of the things on the list: Avery Island, Jungle Gardens and The Shrimp & Petroleum Festival!



And to wrap up the week - I think I had the BEST s'mores last weekend! Could just be that they were my first s'mores in years... but they were really really yummy!

 


Like I said earlier - no plans this weekend which is AWESOME! Can't wait! 

 


Comments

  1. I love a good s'more and look at that view!

    ReplyDelete
  2. S'mores- yummy! And we are on the no plan plan. Have a great weekend. I enjoyed stopping by your blog from Friday Favorites!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts