Bachelorette Party! Part 2!

If you missed out on Part 1 yesterday make sure to check it out here... 


My bachelorette weekend was AWESOME! Probably the best days were Saturday and Sunday of the weekend! Get ready for too many pictures!! 

I normally wake up at 5:30am for work so sleeping in for me is making it to the 6am hour! So on Saturday I was the first one up and couldn't resist getting some beach time in before the morning rain storm came in! 



Enjoying some windy beach time! 


I eventually got some company! 

 

And couldn't resist jumping off a rock!


When everyone finally woke up we enjoyed a great breakfast spread! 




It rained pretty hard in the morning so we played some games and hung out until the storm passed! 

 

My sorority Little and Grandlittle 
  

My two highschool bffs

 

My sister and sister-in-law (and my niece)

 

My college rooomates


There was a baby bunny in the yard who we all fell in love with. We gave him his first carrot! I missed my bunny Willow while we were away but I knew Ryan was taking good care of him!

When the sun finally came out, my sister had planned a big scavenger hunt! We split off into teams and we were off! 

 

Making a toast... with some toast


Photo ops in the outdoor shower!



Trying to spell bride



One of the scavenger hunt things was to get advice from a married couple - this couple was the cutest! 


I also had to find an engaged couple! These two were good sports (even though I interrupted their lunch)


Lobster bouquet anyone!?


 Icecream stop!!


The sun came out at full force and we decided we had to go back to the house to get some beach time in! 






 After beaching it up for a couple hours we all got dolled up and ready for dinner! 



  

 


  

 

 

 

 

 




 

 My pregnant ladies!


My bridesmaids who where there! Ryan's oldest sister lives in California so she couldn't come and I do have a junior bridesmaid (who is 10)!  







Right before dinner we had a toast and cupcakes! 


 



We went out to eat at the Pier 37 Boathouse and we all thought it was funny that the signature drink was a tricky Nikki!



 




 

 

Apparently this was the place for brides to be - to be!


Ryan's oldest sister (the one in California) send me a dessert which was sooo sweet of her! Wish she could of been there! 


  

After the Boathouse we went back to the house and hung out! We went out to the beach with glowsticks and had a lot of fun! 

Sunday morning was beautiful! Look at the view I woke up to!


 


The day consisted of a lot of swimming and by 1pm we had to clean and leave the house. We couldn't leave the Cape without one last lobster roll!

 

My bachelorette party was everything I could of hoped for! It was laid back and full of nautical beach time which is perfect for me! Growing up, I hosted a lot of sleepover parties and for my Bachelorette Party I always thought it would be fun to have a big sleepover with all of my friends... this was extra special because it was on the beach!! 


Comments

  1. Looks like it was a good time surrounded with great people who are very supportive.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts