What's Up Wednesday! June 2017


To read my January WUW post go here!

To read my February WUW post go here
To read my March WUW post go here
To read my April WUW post go here
To read my May WUW post go here!

And to read last years What's Up Wednesday posts (along with all my other link-ups)go here!

Linking-up with: 
 The Larson Lingo 
Mix & Match Family 
Sheaffer Told Me To 


What we're eating this week…

I am currently in Houston, TX for work so there is a really good chance I have Tex-Mex on the mind! #AllTheQueso

What I'm reminiscing about…

Tonight I am visiting my Louisiana friends that got relocated to Houston because of work. This was eventually going to happen to us if my Finace stayed with his Louisiana job and we didnt move to Massachusetts. So interesting the different path in life we could of ended up having! Getting to see my southern friends tonight has me reminiscing about all all of our awesome Louisiana adventures!



What I'm loving…

My two maids of honor threw me the BEST Bachelorette party this past weekend! I was hoping I would be able to share all of it with you this week but with traveling across the country for work... this is going to be one of my few posts this week.

But here is a sneak peak!!


What we've been up to…


This month ... 
We traveled to North Adams (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
 

I had my college 5 Year Reunion 
 

Volunteered at a Dance Recital 

And I had my Bachelorette Party!!!! More on this to come... 

What I'm dreading...

My 4 hour United Flight tomorrow... just not a fan of that airline!

What I'm working on…

Staying up to 10pm and not being exhausted during the day. I get up at 5:30am for work and 9pm seems to be the best time for me to go to sleep and be completely energetic all day. But 9pm is just so darn early. I don't feel like I have enough post-work hours so I am working on staying up later!


What I'm exited about…

4th of July festivities! Lots of Cape Cod and Nantucket in my weekend plans and I can't wait!
 
What I'm watching/reading…

Watching:

Yup. Urg.

 

Reading:


I am still reading Summerland by Elin Hilderbrand. Hopefully will finish on my plane ride tomorrow!



What I'm listening to…

High Kings Pandora Station! This is Ryan and my favorite!! We love classic Irish music!



What I'm wearing…

Business casual during the day... bathing suits and work out shorts on the weekends!


What I'm doing this weekend…

All of the Red White & Blue things! You will find me here at some point! CANT WAIT



What I'm looking forward to next month…

A Vermont weekend trip with friends and a whole lot of beach time!

Happy What's Up Wednesday!

Comments

  1. I haven't read Summerland yet, do you like it?! Have so much fun in Cape Cod and Nantucket!

    Amanda @ Cupcake N Dreams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As far as Elin Hilderbrand books go this one is super sad. I still think it's a good story but because it is a sad book I don't pick it up as much as I would a happy book

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts