Friday Favorites (6.9.17)



SUNSHINE FINALLY 

This has been the gloomiest late spring/early summer! I did the "rain rain go away" dance and it looks like it finally worked! Bring on the sun, shorts and beach weather! 




I had fun at my 5 year reunion this past week!

 
I had the most fun going to the Biomedical Engineering Softball game! Ryan was a Civil Engineer but they still let him play! Loved cheering him on!





I am 1 week deep in my new job and the company I work for has a very google-ish vibe about it. They have the cool desks that can allow you to stand or sit based on your mood, a pretty relaxing living room area.... and workout pull-up bars?!



 

I had a fun shopping/exploring trip with my girlfriend Juli! Always fun to catch up! 



 

 Snakes are not usually a favorite but look at this one!! We saw this little guy in our neighborhood  state park and everyone was like whaaaaa...! Never seen a snake like this in Massachusetts before! We looked it up and we think it is an Eastern Milk Snake... does anyone else know better?!









 

 And last but definitely not least... I loveee these sandals I got from Charming Charlies!!! SOOO CUTEEE!!! And comfy! You can check them out here!!





This weekend is fun of dance recitals and engagement photos! So much to look forward to!

Comments

  1. Fun stuff! I love your office and the flops :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute sandals, and yay for hanging out with friends! Ohh...I can't do snakes. LOL I can handle them better than spiders though *shudders*

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those flips flops are so cute! And that's awesome about your new office! Way more exciting than the cubicles at mine!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts