Friday Favorites (6.23.17)



This is an AWESOME Friday because (depending on when you read this) it is officially my Bachelorette party weekend! I am off to Cape Cod for the weekend to spend some quality time with my girls!! It is my favorite for the week even though it hasn't even happened yet!




When I lived in Louisiana I was obsessed with the radio show Johnjay & Rich. I still follow them on instagram to keep up with their lives and this week they posted these two pics... I love them both!


#SoTrue



For work our HR guy emailed out earlier in the week that he needed a picture of everyone on a bike... so weird right!? Apparently we find out what it is for "at a later date." LOL I couldn't find a picture from my adult life so my mom did some digging! She came up with this!



I'm not sure how appropriate it is to send a bikini photo to my HR guy but I suppose 8 year old me is ok!

 

I was super into the patriotic decorations this week and got these cute lights at Target!


They make our kitchen so cheery! I love having them on at night!

 

I got a gel manicure on Wednesday and I went with white for the bachelorette party!!! 

 

I'm so excited! I hope the weather is good!! There is a good chance I wont post on Monday... #PostBacheloretteVibes

Have a great weekend!

Comments

  1. Hope your bachelorette party was a blast! I like those lights.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts