Friday Favorites (6.2.17)



How is it Friday??
How is it June?!




I know I sound like a broken record but my number 1 favorite thing for the week is my new (used) car!! You can read all about my car buying experience here! Shout out to my 2015 Nissan Rogue!




Some other favorites for the week would be waterfalls and more waterfalls! We went to North Adams, MA this past weekend and the amount of beautiful waterfalls we saw was ridiculous... in the best way! All so gorgeous!
 






I can't wait for you all to hear about it when I do my post on it early next week!

 

Another favorite this week is Spring!! So many gorgeous flowers in bloom right now! I am newly obsessed with Tree Peonies! They are huge and beautiful!





So these pictures are pretty bad but I had to share the adorable kitten my cousin got this week! Her name is Arya (like from Game of Thrones) and she is the cutest little thing! Ryan has never held a kitten before and he loved it! 


Only four this week! Happy Weekend!

Comments

  1. Waterfalls and flowers are two of my favorite things!!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts