Friday Favorites (6.16.17)


Super quick Friday Favorites this week because I am typing this up Thursday night and it is way past my bedtime and I have a 5:30am wake up call! Yikessss 




Our Orchid had a come-back! It died during the move from Louisiana to Massachusetts and after two months of a nice quiet, well lit location it has been reborn! Ryan and I are both super happy about this!!!




One of my dear friends from college became a dad this week to the most beautiful baby girl! She is such a perfect little baby! 


 

Ryan and I have been engaged for 6 months now and out of the blue we got a card in the mail from one of Ryan's aunts with a gift card to Marshalls! It was such a sweet surprise! I know a close by Marshalls/Homegoods that is calling our name!



 

I got the coolest gift from a co-worker yesterday! He has sheep and makes his own yarn and since he knows how much I love to crochet, he brought me in two straight-from-the-sheep balls of yarn!! How awesome is that?! I can't wait to make some thing special out of them!
Only 4 favorites on the list this week! 
Have a great weekend!  

Comments

  1. Having real yarn to work with sounds awesome! Very cool. Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts