The Hunt for a New Work Bag

My current work bag is awesome. It's huge which I love, navy blue, white and brown so goes with everything and has been a great bag for all of my crap.

But. 

It is starting to fall apart. 
So it is time for a new one!

My favorite large bag store: Charming Charlies
(For the record I am not sponsored to promote CC... I just really really love that store) 




Chelsea Reversible Bag in Bag

Red just seems like a good work bag color!


Fleur Gardens Bag in Bag

Love this one too but might be a little too summer - not sure how it would look when it is super deep in the winter.



Grammercy Lock Satchel

This one is huge which might actually be perfect. My work laptop is 17 inches! HUGE! This may actually be able to fit it!


Jerri City Tote

This one is just classic. Looks sturdy and brown is always a safe work bag color!!

Any opinions!?

Bonus beach bags!! How cute are these!?


Beachy Keen Chevron Tote


Oh For Shore Tote Bag

Seriously. Can I have them all!?

Comments

Popular Posts