What's Up Wednesday! August 2017


To read my January WUW post go here!

To read my February WUW post go here
To read my March WUW post go here
To read my April WUW post go here
To read my May WUW post go here
To read my June WUW post go here
To read my July WUW post go here!

And to read last years What's Up Wednesday posts (along with all my other link-ups)go here!

Linking-up with: 
 The Larson Lingo 
Mix & Match Family 
Sheaffer Told Me To 


What we're eating this week…

With Labor Day creeping up at the end of the week - we have been trying to enjoy as much summer grill time as possible! Favorites include Italian chicken, steak, sweet potatoes and Brussels Sprouts! We have also been eating a lot veggies straight from my Grammys garden! I am really going to miss getting fresh (and free) unlimited veggies!


 

#MiniWebberGrill

What I'm reminiscing about…

Extended Louisiana summers! As everything starts to transition to Fall up north, back in Louisiana we would still be spending time at the pool through October! 

These homemade fruit pops popped up in my Facebook feed this week and I am dreaming about these too! I need to find where I put my pop mold!

 

What I'm loving…

Wedding planning!! I have had so much fun planning our wedding! At this point it has been pretty stress free and we have been really on top of it! We went to Men's Warehouse this past weekend and picked out the groomsmen Tux's and I am so excited about how it is all coming together! 

Here is a sneak peak of my dress!! 



What we've been up to…

Last official month of Summer!!!
 We cheered for the Pan Mass Challenge Riders
 
Made a ton of zucchini recipes
 
Went a little shopping crazy for my future nieces!  
 
Willow got sick but is so much better now!!  
 
And my goddaughter slept over for one crazy night!! 
  

What I'm dreading...

I have a lot of work trips coming up - and that means eating out a lot. It is nice here and there but it gets old quick!

What I'm working on…

See "What am I loving" - Wedding Planning all the time! Up next on my list is booking a limo and blocking some hotel rooms! Honeymoon planning too!


What I'm exited about…
Today I get to meet my new best friend! My bff had her first baby yesterday and after work today I get to meet her for the first time! She is adorable and I cant wait to see her in person!
 
What I'm watching/reading…

Watching:

Game of Thrones is officially over for the season! It was a good one! 
All my fall shows are about to start up though!! Grey's Anatomy anyone!?
 


Reading:

Still reading The Good Girl.. whoops! I know I will finish it next week on my work trip to Ohio!


What I'm listening to…

I am officially addicted to The Longest Shortest Time podcast. It's about families of all shapes and sizes and it totally has made my commute a million times better!



What I'm wearing…

It is getting colder and I noticed my tights are getting thicker and thicker!! Bring on the scarves and boots!

What I'm doing this weekend…

We are off to Delaware! Ryan's cousins have a condo on the beach we are borrowing it for Labor Day weekend! Squeezing one last beach trip in for the season!


What I'm looking forward to next month…

Ryan and I have our 7 year anniversary in September! Our last dating anniversary before we celebrate our new wedding anniversary!

Happy What's Up Wednesday!

Comments

Popular Posts