Surrounded by Pink!

My best friend is due to have a baby girl any day now and my future sister-in-law is due to have my future niece in November... which means there has been a whole lot of adorable pink in my life lately! That being the case, I thought I would take today's post to share some of the adorable outfits I have found lately and where I got them from!

Carters

 

I mean how cute is this little overall set!? Similar one here!

Khols 

I actually never buy baby clothes at Khols but stumbled upon this adorable set the other week! Loved the little hoody!



Baby GAP



I actually bought this little dress when I was in Houston for work. The bloomers were wicked overpriced so I will probably pick up some white capris to go with it. I just loved the little flower pattern at the bottom and the peach color! Similar one here!

TJ Maxx 

So I dont have any links for TJs but this is my favorite place for baby clothes! Fair priced and adorable! I also really like that they rotate out their clothes super frequently so that you always find unique stuff!



 

I mean how cute is this army green vest!?



Walmart 

I am not a huge Walmart fan (more of a target girl) but I was specifically looking for an "aunty loves me" type onsie and fell in love with this one! They now have it in pink here!



Islands (Cape Cod) 

Ryan's aunt and uncle own a store on Hyannis Main Street called Islands and they always have the cutest clothes (all ages). As I type this I am currently wearing my favorite pair of whale pajama pants from there! Over 4th of July weekend I found this little anchor one piece and fell in love with it!! If you ever find yourself in the area, you have to check out their little shop!


 

Zelda Matilda

A couple years ago I stumbled upon this bow shop called Zelda Matilda on Amazon and I cannot say enough nice things about them! This set of bows comes in 18 colors (literally every color you may want) and they look adorable on! This is my #1 order every time I find out one of my friends is pregnant with a baby girl! 4 years in Louisiana has taught me that you can never have enough head bows! I have probably ordered 7 of these and they always look amazing! You can get them here!

 

For the record I am not sponsored at all for this post - I just wanted to share all of the adorable baby girl finds I have had lately! Can't wait for the little girls about to come into my life!

Comments

Popular Posts