Friday Favorites (8.11.17)


This has been a longgg week. Part of my job involves being around people who are intubated and in a coma which is not only hard to do but is very emotionally exhausting. This was one of those weeks and I appreciate Friday Favorites for highlighting the fun that was mixed into the week!




Sunday night we went to Kimball Farm for ice cream! There are a handful of Kimball's in Massachusetts and their ice cream is know for big servings! A kiddie size is enough for dinner!





 

I got butterscotch and it had to be one of the best ice creams I have had in a while!
And for those curious... Ryan got cookies and cream!



My new Sperry's came in and I am OBSESSED. I love boat shoes and specifically boat shoes that do not have laces. My tan colored pair is penny loafer style and this new pair has the faux laces on them! So comfy! Love me a good boat shoe!

You can check them out here!




 

 This fluffanutter is basically back to his old self! He has been eating normally and finally starting to play again! It took about a week and a half but it is so nice to have our Willow back and healthy!



You can follow his shenanigans on instagram #LouisianaBunny 



Another favorite is my coffee table centerpiece!

 

Tray: Homegoods
Jade Plant: Home Depot
Rock: Slab of natural marble we found at the Natural Bridge in North Adams

Something I started doing last year was getting Shutterfly books made of all of our big adventures/travels! Every so often I get a coupon for a free photo book and I try to jump on it!

Some of the ones out right now...
Our engagement night album, my bachelorette party, Chicago and Hot Springs!

I have two in the mail right now! A book of our engagement photos and a book from our trip to Nantucket! I feel like these are so special to have and I will look at them more frequently than on the computer!




 

I was in Boston for work this week and was able to spontaneously get lunch with one of my best friends in Boston Commons.





It was such a nice escape from work!

While we were there, there was a guy standing on the bridge by the Swan boats and he was holding a single rose. We speculated that he was waiting to propose! Well 10mins, 20mins and eventually 45mins go by and he starts pacing back and forth. Did he get stood up!? We will never know since we had to get back to work... but I hope it ended well for him!



Happy Friday my friends!

Comments

Popular Posts