Friday Favorites (8.18.17)






My first favorite for the week is that I officially found a florist for the wedding! We found this small mom-and-pop style florist who does flowers out of her house. We met with her and her husband on Wednesday and they were the sweetest! They are both retired and do this mostly for fun which I love! That being said - she has done over 400 weddings and has been a florist for 17 years! When we left their house we felt like we had just spent the evening with old friends! They even gave us some jelly made by the monks down the road... seriously!



This is the inspiration for my bouquet...

 

Lots of white and a little light pink for me and for the bridesmaids, lots of light pink and a little white!



Another random favorite is that I am officially addicted to The Longest Shortest Time podcast. It's about families of all shapes and sizes and it totally has made my commute a million times better!



The parenting show for everyone


Stories about the surprises and absurdities of raising other humans—and being raised by them.
The Longest Shortest Time is a bold, daring podcast about parenthood in all of its forms. But you don’t need to be a parent to listen.

So I am totally not a parent yet but I really love all the stories! I really recommend it to anyone!! Start from the beginning and enjoy!

 

Another favorite was finally finishing my future nieces baby blanket! Love the shell pattern!




I am in love with these Spinach & Garlic Good Thins! TRY THEM! So love them for snacks at work!



 

And to wrap up the week - I am so excited to go to Scarborough beach in Rhode Island tomorrow! This might be the last beach day of the summer! Keep your fingers off the rain holds off!!








Comments

Popular Posts