Friday Favorites (8.4.17)



Like Every Friday...


 

If you read yesterdays post then you know Willow had to spend a couple days in the bunny ER due to some digestive issues... which brings me to my number 1 favorite for the week... he is home!! We picked him up last night and he has been kinda groggy and out of it but you can tell he is happy to be home! He is on a bunny Tylenol for 5 days and he has to eat a special powdered food until his eating goes back to normal but he should make a full recovery! We missed our fur baby and are so happy to have him home! Hope he is back to his normal self soon.
 



Another favorite this week is Up and Vanished! They wrapped up Season 1 and Ryan and I have loved this random podcast ever since we discovered it. Up and Vanished is about a teacher from Georgia who went missing 10 years ago and over time the case went cold... until recently! We have been following the story-line religiously and can't wait for season 2.
 

 

Another favorite this week has been my living room view:
I picked up these sunflowers for 4$ and I have been in love with them ever since! 


Last favorite for the week is going to be cheering on Ryan's cousin and uncle in the Pan Mass Challenge this weekend! I painted them this sign and will be hanging out at a friends house which is right on the route! Good luck Summer and David!



Happy weekend everyone and please keep my fluffy bunny in your thoughts as he heals.

Comments

  1. I am definitely going to have to check out Up and Vanished! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts