Stranded With… Part 7



Every month I am linking up with Mix & Match Mama and A Little Bit of Everything for a fun monthly link-up where the big question is… If you were stranded on a deserted island and could only take 3 things what would they be?! I love this link-up! Such a fun idea! 

To read my April list for Medicine Cabinet Items click… here!
To read my May list for Books click… here!
To read my June list for Netflix Series click… here!
Whoops! I missed July!!! 
To read my August list for Footwear click… here!
To read my September list for Movies click… here!


And this month the theme is… Halloween Candy!

1. My number one Halloween Candy that I would have to bring with me on this deserted island is Candy Corn Pumpkins! You either love them or you hate them! I for one, love them! Annnd I am totally convinced that they taste better then the traditional candy corn pieces!



2. I also really love Twix!
Chocolate + Carmel + Crunchiness = Yum!



3. So here is the thing. Halloween candy isn't my jam… Easter candy is!! So if I could put a twist on this list… my third choice (and my all-time favorite candy) would be Cadbury Cream Eggs! I am obsessed with these and usually buy them in bulk to get me through the year! So my final choice: chocolate creamy cadbury eggs!!



Next month is outerwear which should be fun! Hopefully it will be vest, boot and scarf season by then!


Comments

  1. I just love the pumpkins in candy corn!! My sister and I used to pick out all the pumpkins every time and fight over them :)

    https://happilyevergriedlscom.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, girl.... Cadbury Eggs are my ALL TIME FAVORITE! Every Easter I buy enough so that I have 2 per month to see me through until they make their appearance the following winter. (I didn't add them to my list because I was going strictly with Halloween candy.) I agree with you about the candy corn and candy corn pumpkins - you either love them or you hate them. My husband loves them. Me? Not so much! LOL! Fun list!

    Visiting from Stranded Linkup

    Ericka from A Quiet Girl’s Musings…

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts