Friday Favorites (10.14.16)


Happy Friday! 

Like every Friday, I am linking up with Grace and LoveA Little Bit of Everything, & Momfessionals  to share 5 of my favorites from the week! 





Happy 26th Birthday to me!
Shout out to my fellow Libra's!
Tonight I have a hot date planned with Ryan and we are driving to the beach tomorrow (because that is my happy place)!



Last weekend we went out to Tunica Hills (Clark Creek Natural Area) for a morning of hiking! The weather was completely perfect! No humidity, low 80s, sunny and awesome! A perfect day for some exploring!









Last weekend we also checked out the Cajun Country Corn Maze! I had HIGH expectations because of Davis Mega Maze in Massachusetts - which is fantastic - and ended up slightly disappointed. The maze itself was just OK. I include this on my favorite list because it is always fun spending time with friends!

 





Willow's favorite this week was 30 glorious minutes of outside playtime!



I love this picture! Getting in touch with his little bunny instincts!



My two boys!!







My last favorite for the week was getting some early Christmas planning done! I ordered our Christmas cards and even picked up some Christmas presents! Only 71 days to go!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts