#GeauxTigers

On Saturday I went to my first LSU football game. If you don't live in Baton Rouge… you have no idea how big of a deal this is. I have never see an entire city support one college football team as aggressive and proudly as Baton Rouge. You can literally buy anything in purple and gold! Not to mention… I have worked at LSU for two years now… so it was about time I went to game. 

Here is what I think about football:
Nothing. Absolutely Nothing. 

Football has never been my thing - honestly I could care less about it. I will watch the super bowl every year but honestly I am in it for the half time show and commercials. If you were to ask me - I would say I am a Patriots fan and that is because 1) Tom Brady is smokin' hot and 2) I will support all things New England always

So to get excited for a football game isn't exactly my thing. 

The game this past weekend was LSU vs. Ole Miss. Apparently that's a big deal?! lol…! We got to LSU around 6:00pm for some serious people watching. Side note: It seems like a LOT of work to be a female college student at LSU. The amount of high heels and scandalously-clad outfits I saw for a football game seemed extreme! 

The game was at 8:00pm and we sat in the last row in the nosebleed section. We were near the 50 year line which was nice and there was a really cool view of the city from where we sat. It was also super nice to have the wall to lean against (clearly these were where my priorities lied). 

It was long but it was fun! All about the good company you spend your time with! 


(Before the Game - Shirts: Mens, Womens)

 

 






The marching band was amazing! They put on a super amazing halftime show. They were my favorite part! 

Sooo would I spend 100$ again for another ticket? Nope definitely not. But it was fun and I am glad I went! I feel like I checked off something on my Baton Rouge to-do list without even realizing it was on the list! 

Hope everyones week is off to a good start! 

Comments

Popular Posts