Blog Nation

Just about this time last year I had made up my mind to start a blog. Almost 1 year deep and I have fallen absolutely in love with it! And with that… I have also started following many blogs! So today I would like to give some blog shout-outs to some of my favorites blogs! 

1. The first blog that I want to introduce I have been following since high school!  PostSecret is a community art project where people mail in their secrets anonymously on a postcard and every Sunday, randomly selected ones get posted online. There are books completely full of these secrets and it really inspired me back when I was in High School. 

2. My girlfriend Emily recently started the blog Fit Pineapple. She has the cutest voice and makes the yummiest recipes! You should go check her out if you are looking for yummy super healthy food! 

3. Mix and Match Mama is actually the blog that inspired me to start my own. I started reading Shay Shull's blog back when she was adopting her third child (1st adoption) and I loved how open she was about her life and family. I love reading all of her adventures and watching her children grow up! Fun fact: her brother was The Bachelor Sean (which I totally didn't realize when I started following her)! 

4. & 5. Through Shay's blog I discovered Momfessionals and Sheaffer Told Me To. Andrea of Momfessionals has to be the most creative woman I have every encountered! Her life is like a walking Pinterest board. I love her voice and general sense of fun! Not to mention her kids are so stinkin' cute! Sheaffer from Sheaffer Told Me To does these HILARIOUS recap posts every Wednesday after an episode of The Bachelor or Bachelorette airs! I look forward to her recaps almost as much as when a new episode of the show comes on! 

6. & 7. These two blogs are blogs that I very recently started following. Sarah from Meet the Shaneyfelts and Victoria from Victoria Strader are both in my age bracket and even through they both are married and Victoria has a new baby I feel like I can relate to them way more then some other bloggers I have come across. They both have the cutest home styles and I really love reading their posts! 


Blogging has been something special to me this past year. I always say that I am blogging for me and no one else, but at the same time I truly love the blogging community I have discovered! Truly amazing!

Comments

Popular Posts