Calling All iPhone/Mac Users!!

Help!!! 

I had every intention of sharing my Chicago trip with all of you but I am in a iPhone/Mac crisis!!!

Do any of you know what to do when this happens?!



Usually I just connect my iPhone to my computer and I can sync my photos to iPhoto… but ever since the recent iPhone update… I can't sync!! AHHH!!! 

Ideas.. anyone?? 

I have literally spent my entire evening (~4 hours) trying to figure this out - I have re-associated my devices to iTunes, updated my password, reset my privacy locations, removed all passcodes… and nothing. I think I have only made it worse!! 

This seems to have nothing to do with the passcode… because I have since removed it and that pop-up keeps happening! 

Help! Ideas! Anything!!

PS- I waited an hour on the phone for apple support with zero luck and gave up…so I am not too interested in trying that again anytime soon  

Comments

Popular Posts