Current To Dos

We are more than halfway through October which blows my mind! With that... I have some mid-October To-Dos I thought I would share!

To Read: 
Next on my list is The Light Between Oceans!


To Watch:
The Walking Dead is back this Sunday! Anyone else super excited for the season premier?!
#WhoWill Live #WhoWillDie


To Craft: 
I'm still working on my new baby blanket pattern… with zero rush because I don't know anyone having a baby! I also really want to make a Christmas Wreath this season! I think I have a wreath for every other season but somehow don't have a Christmas one!! I really like how this one looks..


To Bake: 
Apple crisp! How the heck have I not made any apple crisp this fall season!?

Seasonal To Do: 
Carve a pumpkin! We have the pumpkin ready to go… now we just need a day to do it! 


To Plan: 
My sister (and maybe/hopefully my Dad) are coming to Louisiana for Thanksgiving! Got to plan some fun things to do the week they are here!

To Go: 
The big LSU vs Ole Miss football game is Saturday! Woohoo! This will be my first LSU game which seems crazy considering I have worked for LSU for two years. 


These are just a couple of my To-Dos this mid October!

Comments

Popular Posts