Chicago Part 3: Millennium Park

Friday is usually reserved for Friday Favorites but I was on a role with my Chicago trip! 

Today I am sharing Part 3 of my Chicago trip! If you missed Parts 1 and Part 2 make sure to check them out here! 


On Friday we woke up and discovered the BEST breakfast place! If you find yourself in Chicago go eat at Wildberry Pancakes and Cafe

 


Can we look at these cinnamon bun pancakes?! Sooo good!

After a fantastic breakfast we walked down to Millennium Park! Millennium Park is one of my favorite places in Chicago. I was bummed that it was so dreary out but was just so thankful that it wasn't raining! 



  


 



 

Cant go to Chicago without taking a million pictures with the bean! 

 



 

 



The start of Route 66!

I still have so many more pictures to share! Come back next week for Parts 4 and 5 for the remainder of my Chicago adventure! Art Institute and some exploring to look forward to!  I can't believe we squeezed so much into 2 quick days!

Comments

Popular Posts