Birthday Beaching!

Another great weekend on the books! 
Friday was my birthday and it was a pretty casual but great day! I woke up to this… 


1) My boyfriend is awesome!
2) There is nothing better then waking up and the one morning chore you have to do (make lunch) is already ready to go!  
3) Who doesn't love a classic PB&J!?

I only had to work until 1:00pm because I had worked 12 hours on Thursday which made the work day go by super quick! The rest of the afternoon I relaxed HARD and snuggled with my fluffy bunny Willow. 

Last month when Ryan and I had our 6 year anniversary we tried out this restaurant Nino's and we loved it so much I requested we go back for my birthday dinner! The gnocchi was fantastic and I got the baked ziti…. mmm… give me all the ricotta covered pasta! 

I'm sure I have mentioned this before, but my happy place it the beach. Love all things sand, sun and water! So when my boyfriend asked what I wanted to do for my b-day I immediately suggested we do a beach trip. We have day-triped to Pensacola, Florida a couple times (because we are nuts and like long car rides) and decided that would be a perfect place to spend the day! So Ryan, one of my good friends and I packed up bright and early Saturday morning and drove out to beach it up! 





Gosh I loveee the beach. 


Ryan caught this crab who was encroaching on our beach blanket…


And he also caught his little crabby friend! 


Love this guy so much! #CrabCatchingMachine



As you can maybe see from some of the pictures - the day started off beautiful and sunny and got progressively more gloomy. By lunch we had to retreat from a little bit of rain. But it all worked out! We ate our lunch under the little picnic areas and when the rain stopped we went back out and chilled for a couple windy hours! 

We had dinner at this fun little beach grill called Shaggy's and had a blast taking pictures with their shark! 

 

That picture on the right I called my dead palm tree pose. lol! 


 

We had such a fun time! 26 isn't looking so bad! 

Comments

Popular Posts