Old Navy Spree!

When I shop it is always a hit or a miss. I recently went to Old Navy and had a major hit! I wanted to share with you guys all of my awesome finds!!

(FYI - this is not sponsored - just me really excited that I had such a successful shopping trip for once)

First off - this vest was only 15$… Yes…  only 15$. I seriously debated buying one in every color! I got the maroon one and my girlfriend got the forrest green one!



I also picked up this sweater which I can't wait to wear with my forrest green pants. I sized up so that it would fit loose with tight pants.



This flow-y black shirt was actually in the clearance section! I feel like you always need at least 1 good fitting black top. I was actually lacking in this department - and added this to my wardrobe to fill the gap!



LSU is such a big deal in Louisiana that a lot of the chain stores sell LSU specific paraphernalia. We are going to the big LSU vs. Ole Miss game in two weeks so I picked up this shirt for me….



And this shirt for Ryan… !



I also got a little bit of Christmas shopping done! Ryan doesn't read my blog so I can safely share these two tops that will be under the tree for him!





Old Navy also has these super cute metal water bottles. I grabbed a couple for some of my girlfriends. How cute are they!?

  


Told yea I had major success! I haven't been to Old Navy in a while but this trip totally reminded me that it needs to stay on my shopping list!

Comments

Popular Posts