What's Up Wednesday! June 2018

Happy What's Up Wednesday!
 Like every every month I am linking up with...
The Larson Lingo
Mix & Match Mama
Shaeffer Told Me To



-- WHAT WE ARE EATING THIS WEEK --

I made homemade Pesto with my new food processor and I am obsessed (with the Pesto and the food processor lol)!! I used this recipe from NYT Cooking

Ingredients

  • 2 cups fresh basil leaves (no stems)
  • 2 tablespoons pine nuts or walnuts
  • 2 large cloves garlic
  • ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
  • ½ cup freshly grated parmesan cheese 
You mix everything together except for the oil which you add once everything is chopped up! My Grammy came over for dinner yesterday and the home-made pesto was a hit!!

-- WHAT I'M REMINISCING ABOUT --

This past week was the 1 year anniversary of my Bachelorette party!
So much has changed in one year!

Two babies have been added to the family,
one more on the way,
one move to Seattle,
one move back to Massachusetts,
one in a new serious relationship,
one with awesome international travel

Everyone is doing so good!

Oh yea and I am married!!!



If you want to read about my Bachelorette weekend you can read it here!

Part 1
Part 2

 -- WHAT I'M LOVING -- 

The GoPro photos from snorkeling in Hawaii!! I am obsessed with them!
How awesome is this photo of Ryan??!



And this is me among the coral!


We used a GoPro Hero 6 and it was the best investment! We even had our wedding filmed with it and the videos came out great!

-- WHAT WE'VE BEEN UP TO -- 

I have been doing a lot of wedding recaps:




We went camping in Rockland, Maine

 

Worked a Dance Recital with my Mom



 --WHAT I'M DREADING --

Not too much at the moment! Just so happy to summer-ing!

-- WHAT I'M WORKING ON --

Wedding Thank You Cards
Shutterfly Wedding Books 
I am having hand surgery at the end of next month so trying to squeeze all of my crafts in now before I have to take a crafting hiatus. 

-- WHAT I'M EXCITED ABOUT -- 

4th of July!
I actually have to work on the 4th but I am hoping to catch some fireworks the weekend before! 
 
 
-- WHAT I'M WATCHING/READING -- 

Watching
Pretty Little Liars on Netflix


Reading
I have 10 pages left of Origins by Dan Brown. I plan to finish right after typing this!



  --WHAT I'M LISTENING TO --     

Old episodes of the Why Oh Why Podcast


-- WHAT I'M WEARING -- 

Did y'all catch yesterdays post?? If not... I am wearing a whole lot of Loft after my shopping spree this past weekend.

I got this skirt...


and this skirt... 


This sweater...



 

 

This blouse (which I plan to pair with the green skirt)


And this gorgeous top! 

 

I am also loving this skirt from TJ Maxx!




-- WHAT I'M DOING THIS WEEKEND -- 

I actually have no idea!!

-- WHAT I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT MONTH --

A quick trip to Houston for work (and meeting my friend's new baby while there)!
The arrival of another friends baby!
Ryan's cousins baby!
(lol all the babies)
4th of July
Tons of swimming!!

Happy weekend y'all!!

Comments

Popular Posts