Our Rehearsal Dinner

When Ryan and I were brainstorming rehearsal dinner ideas we both agreed that we wanted something casual. As nice as it is to have a formal sit-down dinner, we wanted something relaxed where people could come and go and just hang out. Then my aunt and uncle offered to host and the whole thing came together! 


We ordered food from Vals and a cake from Crown Bakery and my uncle made some pizza in his outdoor pizza oven.

 

  

We gave out presents to our bridesmaids, groomsmen (check out the gifts here), our readers and our parents! 





My mom making a pouty face about her gift and Ryan's dad super excited for his socks!


 








We took a ton of group pictures... 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I wore the Eliza J Stripe Fit & Flare Dress from Nordstrom

 

 

Ryan and his groomsmen set up a projector screen and we set up a slide show of photos of our family and friends who were in the wedding! I think I had just as much fun putting it together as getting to watch it with everyone!


We love our bridesmaids and groomsmen!  




 

It was a perfect night together before the big day! We all hung around the camp fire, ate some great food, watched the slideshow and just enjoyed each others company! After the rehearsal and the wedding my goddaughter said that she wished she could relive the whole thing again! Me too Julia!

Comments

Popular Posts