Friday Favorites (6.29.18)

 

--1--

On Tuesday I had my Grammy over for dinner. I made homemade Pesto, asparagus and some garlic bread (a very garlic-oriented dinner)! We went through all the wedding photos and Willow enjoyed some pets. 


--2--

Over the weekend Shutterfly had this deal where you could make hardcover books with unlimited pages with no charge for the extra pages. I knew this was perfect time to make our Hawaii Honeymon album since there were a TON of pictures. I worked hard all weekend... and over 100 pages later, the album was made and ordered. I saved over $300 by jumping on the deal!

Here is a sneak peak at some of the pages! 



 

I sooo can't wait for it to come in! And... I can't wait to share the honeymoon photos here with you!

--3--

I have always had big bulky key chains for my keys. Back in college I would lose my key/ID ALL the time and I learned that if I made it big and bulky - I wouldn't lose it so much! I had an LSU lanyard from when I was working there that was starting to get old and dirty and I decided it was finally time to switch it up!

I bought myself this keycahin fob from Etsy:



Love that it a cross between Lily Pulitzer and Vineyard Vines! It's also the perfect size - not too big but bulky enough where I'm not going to loose them!



--4--

I have a sweet tooth for Dunkin Donuts' frozen drinks and had to try their frozen lemonades that just came out! I got the Strawberry Lemonade and it was so yummy! I totally imagine these being my drive-to-the-beach/summer drink!!


--5--

My last favorite is a mechanical one - kitchen mechanical tool that is!! For one of our shower gifts we got a  Cruisiart Food Processor and I finally broke it out this week to make some homemade pesto. And OMG it worked so amazingly that now I have been googling things that I can grind up lol!! #KitchenLove

Any recipe recommendations?

 

My goal this weekend is to find myself at the beach! It's going to be gorgeous weather here in MA!!!

Comments

  1. I am needing a food processor! Thanks for sharing! The lemonade looks delicious & what a great idea to turn your pictures into a book. Hope you have a great fourth:)
    Cassidy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss having a Dunkin' Donuts close by. Great steal with the Shutterfly deal. I really need to keep track of all their promotions so that I don't miss out on this stuff. I have a ton of photos I need to either print or turn into a photobook at some point.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts