Summer Survey

Jumping on the bandwagon and participating in The Blended Blog's Summer Survey!!


1. Walk or Bike Ride?
 Walk... I don't own a bike!

2. Favorite Picnic Food?
Cucumbers! I usually bring a big one to work and eat it all week!

3. Pool or Lake?
Both! And Ocean too please!

4. Favorite Flavor of ice cream?
Buttercrunch
Cookies and Cream 
Creamsicle 

5. Cup or Cone?
Cup! But no wooden spoons (that is my nails on chalkboard thing). 

6. Flip flops or Sandals?
Flip Flops!

7. Jeans Shorts or Capris?
Jean Shorts! And colorful shorts!

8. Favorite Summer Fruit?
Watermelon!

9. Corn on the Cob or Cut off the Cob?
 I don't digest corn very well so I gave it up two summers ago... I'll miss it!!

10. Favorite Summertime Song?
Cruel Summer - makes me think of the movie Blue Crush!

11. Favorite Summertime Activities?
Swimming anywhere and everywhere
Weekend and day trips 
Smores
Fireworks 
Sunsets
Staying up too late with friends 
Kayaking

12. Strawberry, Blueberry, Raspberry or Blackberry?
Ooo tough one... it is a close one between strawberry and raspberry but I think strawberry is going to win!

13. Bikini, Tankini or One Piece? 
Bikini!

14. Dresses or Skirts?
Dresses for fun, skirts for work! 

 15. One word to describe summer?
Celebrate!

Comments

Popular Posts