Life Lately 6/5

I interrupt this wedding post marathon for a little life lately! 
This is what we have been up to the last week or so...

1) My coworker just got back from Japan and he brought back with him the weirdest KitKats I have ever eaten. Pictured is a green tea one (which tasted AWFUL), a raspberry one (which tasted sour?) and an apple one (which tasted like a jolly rancher)... weird. 


2) We had an EPIC game night complete with hilarious minute to win it games... more on this to come!!


3) Ryan had his 5 year college reunion!




5) We celebrated my friend Juli's baby shower! It was animal themed and adorable! Loved all the bright colors!


6) We got our first Kimball's icecream of the season! (it's definitely summer if you are enjoying some Kimballs)

 

7) And my goddaughter took some sassy dance pics!
She makes me smile ALWAYS


Annnnd back to wedding posts!!  
Have I mentioned that today is officially one month since we got married?! #TimeFlies

Comments

  1. Thanks for including the picture with my face and not just my baby bump! Yay one month of you being married!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts