Weekend Favorites (On a Tuesday)

I sort of feel like I crapped out on Friday Favorites last week (only had 3) so to make up for that (and for no post yesterday) I am compiling my favorites from the weekend! 


Friday night I had a girls night with my best friend! We went out to a new restaurant in downtown Worcester called the 110 Grill. The 110 is a chain, but new to our city. It had a nice outdoor area with a fire pit and a really nice sitting area! We got drinks and nachos then headed outside to enjoy the summer air!


 


On Saturday we spent the day with Ryan's family.
While Willow was busy doing this...
#SnoozeCity



... we went out for a long walk! 

 


 

It was a little rainy but we were the only people there which made it really nice and secluded! Ginger (our niece dog) was able to run off leash and had the best day ever!
Also how funny is it that Ryan and his dad were matching?! #Goofballs


I was also super obsessing over Jon Snow and Egret's wedding... I mean Kit Harrington and Rose Leslie. Sort of jealous that they were married in her family castle... I want a castle!!

 

 

Sunday I went shopping and scored big time at Loft!! 

I got this skirt...


and this skirt... 


This sweater...


This blouse (which I plan to pair with the green skirt)


And this gorgeous top! 



Honestly I had more success but I had to cut myself off as I was checking out. Loft was seriously killing it with the cute game!! Everything I tried on was cute... struggle.

I wrapped up my evening snuggling Willow, watching Pretty Little Liars on Netflix and writing wedding thank you cards! 

Make sure to come back tomorrow for What's Up Wednesday!

Comments

Popular Posts