Friday Favorites (6.15.18)



 

--1--

My first favorite for the week is free bunny food!!... Also known as wild clover! Willow loves clover and it is everywhere right now! Every night when we get home from work we take him outside and let him graze until he is full!





My little bunny cow!




--2--

I also am totally in love with this new skirt! Pictured above and below! I got it at TJ Max and I have been wearing it high waist-ed to work. It's pretty long (knee length for me when worn above my belly button and I am 5'8'') so it is totally work appropriate!


--3--

I am making my wedding album on Shutterfly but I also decided I want to have every picture the photographer gave us printed in albums so I have been printing them all week as 4x6's at CVS. CVS photo has been super easy to use and I am pleasantly surprised how quick they are. All of my orders have been same day pick up so far (and I have printed 700+ photos at a time)! I have uploaded them at night then picked them up at the CVS next to work or the CVS by my apartment- wherever I knew I would have time to visit!


--4--

I started Pretty Little Liars on Netflix as my new background noise show (for listening to while cooking, laundry, wedding thank you notes, etc) and I am actually really liking it. I didn't think I was going to but it has been fun to listen to so far!


--5--

And to wrap up the week... one of Ryan's best friends proposed to his girlfriend this week and we are so excited! We knew it was going to happen this summer and we are so happy it finally did! The engagement involved a guitar, fire and a dock. We haven't gotten the entire story yet but we can't wait to hear how it is happening! So happy for them!

And special Happy Fathers Day shout out to my dad!!




Happy Friday everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts